Wednesday, July 19, 2006

So That I'll Know

Plucked out from one of the old Friday Five entries. It's nice for me to look back.

1. 10 years ago what did you think you would be doing now? --- Working in show business. Really. Not as an actor, mind, but writing songs and scripts. On the flip side, running my own hip night spot.

2. Where do you think you will be in 5 years from now? --- Most likely, working outside of the Philippines. I hope not in Saudi Arabia. Correction, I pray it wouldn’t be in Saudi Arabia. Alternatively, I would have figured out a great way for me to come back to the Philippines.

3. Do you live life one day at a time or look to the future? --- Both. It’s not like I plan every moment of each day, but I do have set time frames to achieve some goals and/or assess how well am I getting along in my life.

4. Do you wish you could go back in time and undo something in your life? --- All the time, baby! All the time.

5. If you could send a message back in time and give a younger version of yourself some advice, what would it be? --- I’d say to my 15-year old self: “Things will turn upside down and everything will be a lot more difficult. But never sell yourself short, and my goodness, never start anything you don’t mean to finish!”

No comments: