Saturday, January 07, 2006

Unwanted

Don't say it will end up better for me next time
Don't say there's someone else out there
Waiting just for me.
I've had it with this game
I'm tired of pretending
If I'm not someone else's dream
Then what else can I be?

Unwanted
Unneeded
Unloved
If I can just disappear

Would you believe that there's someone for somebody?
They say just be yourself and see
Someone will notice you.
No matter how I try
No matter how I love true
I spent my life dreaming lies
There aren't "I LOVE YOU's"

Unwanted
Unneeded
Unloved
If I can just disappear
Imperfect
Impatient
Trying not to be me

I dare to believe
I dare to take flight
But somehow
What still hurts
Is that loneliness deep inside

Unwanted
Uneeded
Unloved
If I can just disappear
Undaunted
Unbeaten
My heart's always been free...

(I'm trying to see if I can still write some melodrama. Hmm...just enough, but juvenile! Let me see if this can go with a melody. This is still third-rate writing for me, but maybe it will go somewhere.)

No comments: