Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Regurgitation

Flashback to an episode one might have seen on the Discovery Channel, National Geographic, or Animal Planet : the she-wolf, back from a successful hunt and feeding, makes her way to her cubs, and she regurgitates the chunks of meat from her stomach to feed her young.

As life goes on, events keep on happening, some good, some bad, some with purpose, some without, some planned, some surprising.

My life IS. There was the struggle to say what I needed to say - on the other hand, the more I lived the ideals by which I wished to live, the less I wanted to say things about them. I wanted to make my life THE STATEMENT -- and it worked for a while.

For quite some time, yes. Yeah, and Facebook is cool too.

But I need to express my feelings as well --- for my writing, just like that she-wolf, keeps on regurgitating chunks of my life for me to sort out.

Sometimes blogging is flagellation --- and the ones who don't notice aren't living their lives. But I do, or at least I think I do. This internet footprint demands a bigger span, and so I must.

I can't say that it would be the same ME on this space. Certain events - and people - have made my life much more interesting. In time I will write what I believe is reasonable exposure for me and for them (them to be more carefully handled, of course).

So here I am again.

No comments: