Honey, I’m Home!
1. How many places have you lived in your life? - On a prolonged basis, four, and I've been in two places here in KSA. Been all over, but the rest is no more than two weeks at a time.
2. Which was your favorite and why and what street was it on? - Still the original - Saint Joseph Street all the way! Best memories of my life, still consider it home.
3. If you could live anywhere for the rest of your life, where would it be? - Beachfront property, possibly in Mindanao provided it's peaceful.
4. What would your ideal home have in it? - The "have to have" would be a well-equipped kitchen and a place to entertain people. It doesn't have to be loaded with all the other things but of course I prefer to stay connected with what's happening via Internet/satellite TV.
5. Can you describe your current crib? A minor disaster. Been planning to bring in new furniture but it seems I could hardly keep it fairly clean to deserve new fixtures, hehe.