Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Almost Friday

in(s)ane ramblings: may 19's friday five

I'm not really a member of their circle, but doing this is just as fun even if I know my friend Nikki's friends won't read my blog as regularly as they would read hers.

1. What type of mood are you generally in on a rainy day? - lethargic, sentimental, and if I'm with the right person, romantic.

2. What are your favorite things to do when the weather is gloomy?- curling up with a good book is the best. Having some warm soup. In the old days, burning the phone lines with someone.

3. Have you ever been kissed in the rain?- No, I did the kissing.

4. After the rain stops, do you continue what you were doing, or do you run outside to do something else? - Are you kidding? I'd rather stay where I was.

5. What is your favorite drink/food to have when it's raining outside?- The instant soups are always the ones available (sigh). Otherwise, La Paz batchoy with all the trimmings or steaming beef bulalo matched with some deep-fried hito or bangus. Wash it down with a little beer when I feel like it.

Yeah, I'm getting hungry just about now. (Shoot, you're always hungry, chief!)

No comments: