Saturday, August 12, 2006

Anniversary, Once Again

jbdls


"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world. The unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.”
---- George Bernard Shaw

On Tuesday, the 15th of August, it will be the 24th anniversary of the Service for Human And Religious Experience organization. It pains me that our members have moved on. Scenes like this will take a long time in repeating:

Leron Leron at Lipa 1997


I loved SHARE. I still do. More importantly, I love all the people, even those I failed to understand or became at odds with --- those good times have come and gone. For many of us who remain "unreasonable," I'm certain we are change agents wherever we are.

I would like just one more chance to at least gather people together and celebrate the glorious things we once did, when we once flew like eagles and cavorted in the warmth of the sun.

May that light keep on dispelling the onset of Shadow in our lives and be a source of inspiration, strength, and joy.

No comments: