Sunday, March 02, 2008

After, Again

This is after all, a different context, but here goes...

The big inter-faith rally went down and did SQUAT in promoting the idea that change will be good for the country. Sending the wrong message by putting Cory Aquino and Erap Estrada together. The message just got hijacked by all the politicking...

The Armenians are showing us again how to wake up civil unrest. You go, people! The Israelis and Palestinians have demonstrated just why eugenics may just be a good idea --- if their shooting each other doesn't wipe out each other first....

The second batch of salary increases have been laid to bed and now people are complaining about their increases. It would have been great to lay some smackdown and slap people around for being plain stupid. Pity the fool who messes with me! And then smile for the folks who come in, "Sir, please help me..."

The Oscars have come and gone. Shoot, I miss good movies. I think a part of my heart got ripped out when I started living here. Some parts have grown back, but good movies do play their part...

So I'm moving to a new flat. Canvassing for this and that. Everything has gotten so expensive. After several years of working here, the real value of my earnings has only gone up 20%, but everywhere prices are rising...

Wishing I can get my hands on my own car! Uh-uh, no finances yet.

Wishing for some downtime back in the Philippines.

Wishing I'm no longer in love with her. Well, just wishing. This too, will pass.

And on we go again....

No comments: